Call for papers
After last year’s successful launch of Smart Buildings Show, an exhibition and conference, dedicated to commercial smart buildings, we are confident that 2018’s event is going to be significantly bigger and better
This year we will have three theatres;
Connected - Management
This theatre will look at how a smart building is managed, including FM, software, security, integration, data analysis and services. We will also be looking at the smart buildings market as a whole with sector analysis and market information.
Connected - Controls
Sponsored by Bluetooth SIG
This theatre will look at the physical devices and technology in smart buildings including building controls, energy efficiency, BEMS, networks, connectivity, sensors, shading and lighting.
This will run a small number of CPD accredited presentations.
If you would like to be part of the speaker programme, please send in the following information by Monday 16th July and we will then let you know if you have made the initial selection in the following weeks.
Any papers not initially selected will be put on a reserve list. Could you also please indicate which theatre you would like your presentation to be considered for.
Initially we require:
- Presentation title
- Brief synopsis
- Presentation length, (max total length including Q&A 40 minutes in the Connected theatres and 60 minutes in the Training theatre)
- Who should attend this session?
- What will delegates learn from this session?
- Why is this issue of interest to delegates?
- Proposed speaker biography
- Which theatre the presentation should appear in
- Has this presentation been given before in the UK? If so, at which events?
For the best chance of being selected we prefer submissions that show best practice, involve the client, partnerships, market information and outlook, plus the latest innovations. We avoid product pitches and ask to see all presentations before the event.
Fill in the form below and we'll be in touch.